Friday, August 8, 2014

Cool Stuff



So, we have been doing a lot of filming lately, but not a lot of posting.  We are going to change that soon.  This video is a representation of some of the stuff that we have been up to lately.

There are clips from some of the Charleston, SC trip.  The marsh footage was directed by my wonderful wife and includes some beautiful footage.  There is also a GREAT playground that was built at James Island County Park.  It is amazing and needs to be promoted.  I wish some of the parks around us would learn from them.  Expect more footage from this area soon.

One of the most exciting shoots had to be downtown Charlotte, NC.  The Panther's stadium is always a favorite attraction.  Mix that with a flying camera platform and the beautiful Charlotte skyline and what more could you say.  It was a tiny bit intimidating with some of the obstacles in the flight path, but my co-pilot wife is the greatest and she made sure we were in the green!

Next stop on our tour is a beautiful piece of architecture in Gastonia, NC, where we live.  Rhonda had seen the building the other day and said, "We have to go back get that one!"  Well, the opportunity hit and we set up shop near the pavilion downtown and got some great shots of the cornice work and old style construction.  They just don't seem to build the beauty into things they once did.

The trains I found by accident the other day while driving into the office.  I took a short cut and saw them sitting on the spur.  I had to go a grab some footage, and to tell you the truth I want a bunch more.  Don't know the complete story behind why, where and how long, but they are amazing to me.  I have always been fascinated by trains.  Tweetsie, we are coming for you soon!  If you don't know what that means, just keep checking back here.

Almost had a Carowinds shoot, but it has not been finalized or scheduled.  For now, we are working around weather and winds.

The ending shots of Maddie are my most cherished!  She seems to be in a bunch of the videos and I love having her with Rhonda and I as we fly!

Not included in this video is some of the work we have been doing for KOA & Jelly Stone Parks.   Campgrounds, take note!  We love doing campground footage (one of our favorite clients).

We hope you enjoy!  Like us!  Link to us and share the fun!  Anything you want to see?  Let us know!  Have a business you would like us to film.  We would love to talk to you!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment